BOARD OF JUDGESMeet EEC 2020 BOARD OF JUDGES
Ekiti Enterprise Challenge 2020 Pitch competition will simulate a real-world process of entrepreneurs soliciting start-up funds from early-stage investors and venture capital firms.
Board of Judges for EEC 2020 have been selected from the investment community and have experience to be involved in making early-stage investment decisions.
For Transparency, Fairness and Accountability, Professional business development and advisory consultants have been appointed by The Board of Trustees of Ekiti Enterprise Challenge as Board Of Judges for Ekiti Enterprise Challenge 2020 (EEC 2020).
Their selection to be part of EEC 2020 Board of Judges is in consideration of their strength of character, experience, professionalism and previous act of Social and Community Impact towards Entrepreneurship Development and growth of Young Entrepreneur in Ekiti State and beyond.
It is our expectation that their involvement as Member, Board of Judges for EEC 2020 will further help in adding value and aid excellent delivery of the project by selecting the winners for the Ekiti Enterprise Challenge 2020.
The judges will function as early stage venture capital investors deciding on which business venture they would most likely fund. However, ultimately the judges will base their ranking on where they would invest their money.
The following will influence the judges’ decisions.
- The quality of the innovation,
- The size of the market, the competitive differentiation,
- The strength of the business corporate organization structure and the management team,
- The clarity and persuasiveness of the written application & business plan and oral presentation,
- Ultimately, the winning team should be the team in which the judges are best convinced and would most likely invest their money.